NCF Wisconsin Grant Program
NCF Wisconsin is in the process of restructuring its grant process and is currently proceeding with a pilot program which we hope will be more impactful. Regrettably, we are unable to accept unsolicited grant requests to participate in the pilot program.
We welcome the opportunity to serve your Christian church, school or ministry in other ways as you start or expand your charitable giving programs!
NCF can help your donors give more to your ministry via:
- Non-cash gifts – donors can achieve greater giving impact and tax savings by using non-cash assets, such as stock, retirement interests, land, real estate and business interests
- Simple gifts, such as bequests (gifts left in a will or estate plan), which account for 90% of all planned gifts
NCF can serve your ministry with:
- An inexpensive process to accept more stock and mutual fund gifts
- Equipping your donors to faithfully apply God’s financial principles through bible studies and book discussions
- Education on the principles of 'living generously' through a Journey of Generosity retreat or tailored workships
- Charitable giving resources and expertise to steward your high capacity donors